Monday, May 25, 2009

A Goal!!

Last month, we had to play a junior team game for 3rd placing. On the first round, our opponents, Meridian Primary School , took the lead by 2:0. I was feeling hopeless without Kendy playing. He was a good player in my team. He had a high fever and could not play. By the second round, the tables were turned! We were winning because of me! I shot two goals. I passed a defender looked for an opening, then, I shot a GOAL!
The second goal was scored when my teammate passed me the ball. I realised that I couldn't stop the ball so I had to shoot it right away as it passed in front of me. GOAL! Then it was a 2 all score but Iskandar shot another goal. On the third round, the Meridian's did score some goals but we beat them 6 to 4. I was glad to be the second man of the match.!!
Yar Raj
22May2009

No comments:

Post a Comment