Monday, May 25, 2009

My Grandmother's Dream

Last Saturday night, my grandmother dreamed about my grandfather who had died a few years ago, at the age of seventy-two. When my grandfather died, my grandmother, my family members and I were very sad. My grandfather was a generous man. He is very kind hearted and good. He was a teacher at the age of twenty-five and he resigned at the age of thirty-two. He became an engineer and resigned at the age of sixty. My grandmother dreamed about the old days when she had just met my grand father when they were young. They were a sweet couple. When my grandmother woke up, she realised that she had a dream.
22May2009
Jolene Poon

1 comment:

  1. Last tuesday,i and my sister went to Sentosa.My sister is going to meet her friends in there.It is quite a long jurney to go to Sentosa.We took bus,LRT and tram.We went to siloso beach.When we took the tram,we alight at the wrong siloso beach.There is three siloso beach.We wanted to walk to the thirt siloso beach but it is raining heavily.So we wait for the next tram.When we reached to the siloso beach, my sister went to meet her friends.So i follow my sister.When it stop raining,i,my sis and her friends went to the swimming pool.It was my first time went to the swimming pool.I'm so happy

    ReplyDelete